Yoav Leitersdorf of YL Ventures joins Nick to discuss The Cat and Mouse Game of Cyber Security — Israel, CISOs, and GDPR. In this episode, we cover:
- How the emergence of new technologies have changed cybersecurity
- The framework to think about cybersecurity from a VC perspective
- Where innovation in cybersecurity stems from and how VCs impact this innovation.
- Industries that have the most volume of devices and the most threatened by breaches
- The purchase drivers for CSOs/CISOs today and how they determine ROI
- The impact of GDPR on the cyber industry
- Asset-centric vs threat-centric approaches toward information security
- The cybersecurity Cat and Mouse analogy
- The biggest misconception of cybersecurity
To listen more, please visit http://fullratchet.net/podcast-episodes/ for all of our other episodes.
Also, follow us on twitter @TheFullRatchet for updates and more information.