- @Robotbeat @zackpio Actual tanks are fine
- @Teslarati ~1750K is peak heating expected on about 20% of Starship for LEO entry, ~1600K on 20%. Rest drops below 1450K, so no heat shield needed. Radiative cooling at T^4 takes care of 60% of the ship. Another reason for steel.
- @nextspaceflight @Teslarati I just heard. 50 mph winds broke the mooring blocks late last night & fairing was blown over. Will take a few weeks to repair.
Latest Tesla News
- Tesla: Was The Selloff An Overreaction?
- Wasn’t Tesla Supposed To Make More Money As the Model 3 Ramped?
- Tesla Earnings: What to Watch
- Tesla has received approval to start selling the Model 3 in Europe
- EXCLUSIVE-Tesla holds battery supply talks with China’s Lishen
- Tesla Denies Signing Agreement With Chinese Battery Company
- Tesla is reportedly in talks with China’s Lishen over Shanghai battery …
- Tesla gets green light for Model 3 deliveries to Europe
- Tesla to Cut 3000 Jobs in Bid to Sell Model 3 to Mass Market
- Shocks Are Piling up at Tesla
Latest EV News
- Tesla, other carmakers’ EV output could ‘vastly outweigh consumer demand’ by 2030: study
- Volvo’s Polestar releases more images of its ‘Tesla Model 3 competitor’ with Google UI
- Cumulative Tesla Model 3 Production Estimate Exceeds 175,000
- As GM Plant Closure Looms In Ohio, Interest In Tesla Grows
- Tesla Rolls Back Supercharger Price Increases To Appease Owners
- Tesla gets green light to sell Model 3 in Europe